In Reply to: Re: Paypal Donations to the Ricky Memorial Fund posted by knowitall on February 25, 2005 at 15:33:59:
That's such a good point. More than anything else, this is about fulfilling a request. Making a kind gesture in a time of need.
For someone who really thinks they don't have any money to send, I've got an idea. It's how to accoplish this in 10 easy steps:
1. go to your couch
2. Pull up the cushions
3. Gather up all that change in there
4. Go to the Post Office
5. Without upsetting the person behind the counter, buy an envelope and a .39 cent stamp.
6. With whatever money is left, ask to purchase a postal money order.
7. Put the postal money order in an envelope, and seal it.
8. Glue the stamp in the upper right hand corner.
9. Write this in the bottom center of the envelope:
1402 Auburn Way #217
Auburn, WA 98002-3309
10. Without upsetting the person behind the counter, hand the envelop back.