Posted by CB on June 02, 2010 at 16:57:51
In Reply to: Re: The "Reboot Series" posted by Thorwald on May 29, 2010 at 19:47:39:
Reboot #10 on Structure and Services gives a recent membership count by country and region. This is the count of members in all categories (presumedly people who tithe) aged 18 and older: 6,018
It would be very interesting to know the distribution of older to younger members. Nevertheless, there clearly aren't enough younger, working-age adults to support the current organizational structure.
Only 40% of the membership live in countries with a high GNP (US,CN, Europe, Japan). The other 60% are in Brazil and other SA countries, India, Asia & Oceania, Africa, the Middle East. Tithing receipts have got to be very low.
Replies to this Post:
Post a Reply