Posted by long time exer on October 25, 2011 at 11:58:41
In Reply to: Re: Ten reasons why you left the COG/TFI posted by Conversation Starter on October 25, 2011 at 08:11:42:
10. The lies were piling up so high, denial was getting to be impossible, at least as far as continuing survival was concerned. Scared to death of potential consequences for us all.
9. Berg had steadily been getting more and more bizarre with his dreams, nightmares, prophecies- way too much horror and fear base.
8. Burnt out.
7. Felt like I was losing my mind, anxiety was so high.
6. Did not want to go back to the third world to live.
5. Did not want my children to grow up with insufficient education.
4. Wanted a real home.
3. There was more "love" and acceptance in the world amongst strangers, where rehabilitation was encouraged rather than prostitution and severe child abuse, separation of families, destruction of trust and positive self esteem.
2. Couldn't stay in any more. Thought I would just get away for awhile, as while within, I couldn't see reason attempting to get through as positive. Instead, I still believed that my doubts and fears were "from the Devil".
1. Children were going to be farmed out to schools at least by age 12, and pressure was on to go to third world countries. I saw disaster approaching and I didn't want my children to have insufficient education and be taught to be little sexual objects with no bond to real family.
Replies to this Post:
Post a Reply