Posted by Farmer on November 01, 2011 at 08:19:54
In Reply to: Re: Ten reasons its great to be out of COG/TFI? posted by Conversation Starter on October 31, 2011 at 16:18:55:
Most of my reasons are biblical ones...so it'd be "unfair"...not appropriate to name them here...but suffice it to say, that I really became increasingly critical/sceptical of the charismatic movements in general...with some movements being kind of as weird as TFI on certain levels/issues.
Also I earn my income the right way...by labouring with my own hands and I have some surplus I can give away for needy causes
3) My kids learned to cope with and in the world, also getting an education they desire and studies in Germany are possible to enter for everyone with the needed brains...so thankfully money is not another big requirement.
4) The church I go to is "family-friendly"...to avoid misunderstandings: great for couples with children...and nice to be with.It makes you forget any nice time which also did occur to me in those years in
5) I can study the books/films/internet I want to read/view myself and am nobody on earth responsible for in that regard
6) I can use my freetime the way I want and need to...without always to put someone else first...who may be doesn't even need my support
7) I am getting older and think, what support does TFI have to offer...no stable income...no support structure...just "exploited"
8) I visit doctors without always feeling bad and blaming myself for lack of faith
9)My moral life is far ahead of those of my times in TFI
10) I don't have to wait enymore for some new puke of Berg and Zerby...some new mind-bending missives...that spells like big deliverance
Replies to this Post:
Post a Reply