The Family Children of God by insidersChildren of God Family International
Home Chat Boards Articles COG History COG Publications People Resources Search site map
exFamily.org > chatboards > genX > archives > post #5992

Bill Curtis

Posted by Sam Ajemian on December 04, 2002 at 15:47:08

Dr. Ajemian,
Thanks for this. I tried to call you several times, but your cell phone must
have been off. I will call you tomorrow afternoon.

Bill Curtis