exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- MEMORIAL GROUP ON FACEBOOK: I would love to be able to talk to ex family members. Also have some sort of remembrance for those n...
- , Jan , '19 : on GenX
- Self deliverance journey.: I experienced salvation alone with the Lord and soon afterwards joined up in the COG.(1973). Later ...
- , Jan , '19 : on Journeys
- Planned Parenthood: [----]
- Pastor Don, Jan 09, '19 13:02 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: Are you still looking for info on Russell Griggs
- , Jan , '19 : on Academic
- Moving username "SWEETCHICK": Female who wrote posts on movingon in 2004 under the username "SWEETCHICK"Likely born in the 1970. F...
- , Jan , '19 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work