exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Im sammy from the court case AMA: My gran made a court case in england about wether the family was a suitable place to raise kids. my ...
- sam turle, May 05, '21 03:28 on GenX
- Interesting article: [----]
- Pastor Don, Feb 16, '20 20:12 on Journeys
- Re: Is the Trump Presidency a Religous Cult?: I love that you posted a satirical article that you were unable to realise exposes jut how awful the...
- random, Sep 28, '20 14:25 on Soap Box
- Re: For Disgusted and Greetings: Once a child molester, ALWAYS a child molester!
- Vik, Mar 12, '21 09:44 on Academic
- Re: Seeking long lost cousin Enoch Cameron: Enoch Tommy Farnsworth was nicest guy. Was with him in Genoa, Rome and Portugal. Tarah first wife le...
- , , ' : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work