exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live†Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Any Canadian ex-members want to chat?: I would be very interested in finding out or getting in contact with French Canadian members who joi...
- , , ' : on GenX
- Interesting article: [----]
- Pastor Don, Feb 16, '20 20:12 on Journeys
- Re: If you are pro abortion you'll probably like this!: Why is it that "pro life" religious often support the death penalty for a woman seeking an abortion?
- Long term exer, Jun 27, '22 11:31 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: Hi Iím Russís wife. Can I help you? This is several years old. God Bless
- , , ' : on Academic
- Re: Former Vancouver Jesus People Army/COG members: Had been with the JPA about a year, when leadership decided to join cog, and become one of their col...
- , , ' : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work