exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: What does ML classification LTA mean?: If memory serves me right, I think it would be Leadership Trainees and Above?
- Long time exer, Jun 10, '19 14:51 on GenX
- Moved on to Paganism: Sort of. I don’t believe in any deity, but in nature, and that there is more to life than this world...
- Long time exer, Jun 18, '19 07:07 on Journeys
- For all who don't like Chick-Fila: [----]
- Pastor Don, Jul 03, '19 15:26 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: Are you still looking for info on Russell Griggs
- , Jul , '19 : on Academic
- Moving username "SWEETCHICK": Female who wrote posts on movingon in 2004 under the username "SWEETCHICK"Likely born in the 1970. F...
- , Jul , '19 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work