exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Wondering about the King & Queen of the Family Shitshow: Do Karen Zerby or Steve Kelly still communicate with the faithful? Does anyone have any idea as to t...
- CB, Apr 01, '19 11:55 on GenX
- Self deliverance journey.: I experienced salvation alone with the Lord and soon afterwards joined up in the COG.(1973). Later ...
- , Apr , '19 : on Journeys
- If you are a fan of Bernie He provisions!: If you are a fan of Bernie you might like this. Also kind of reminds me of when years a ago we would...
- Pastor Don, Mar 22, '19 11:10 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: Are you still looking for info on Russell Griggs
- , Mar , '19 : on Academic
- Moving username "SWEETCHICK": Female who wrote posts on movingon in 2004 under the username "SWEETCHICK"Likely born in the 1970. F...
- , Mar , '19 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work