exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Article about Scientology and Nation of Islam: I am not religious, but I have friends who are Muslims, Christian, Jews, Hindu as well as Atheists a...
- Long time exer, Jan 03, '22 03:44 on GenX
- Interesting article: [----]
- Pastor Don, Feb 16, '20 20:12 on Journeys
- Re: Tlaib And Omar Try To Sneak Into Israel : The Babylon Bee is a satirical website and makes up everything so don't take this seriously.
- , , ' : on Soap Box
- Re: For Disgusted and Greetings: So Bob Van Domelen "became a Christian." So what? That in no way mitigates his crimes against childr...
- Vik, Aug 14, '21 19:30 on Academic
- Re: I C Q C T RI or MA: Yes please Coudsurfer. I was Ezekiel Rainbow in the earlly to mid 70's. in Liverpool. Please if you ...
- , , ' : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work