In Reply to: Help me understand posted by From a SG who wonders on December 13, 2003 at 14:50:06:
Lots of quotes were posted on this board in the past and I've saved them. I'll try to find them all but here are ones from the 'Story of Davidito'.
In chapter 45, entitled "Bed Bugs!", when Davidito was 2 yrs. 4 mos., for the first time, Sara openly stated that what she was doing with her two-year old ward was an example for them all to follow:
15. SEX!: Now if I share with you some of Davidito's sexy experiences, will you try prayerfully & cautiously to benefit from the lessons learned, and follow the Lord's leadings in possibly sharing the same kind of gentle love and fun, without stumbling our little sheep? You know, some things have been omitted from this story simply because it's sometimes hard to explain the exact situation in words without your actually being there to experience it with us.
16. Sex is a beautiful God-given wonderful part of the life we enjoy together and we'd love to share it with you, as long as you don't use it as "an occasion to the flesh" and in some way that could actually harm or confuse the children. It's oftentimes the Little Ones who suffer through our Big People mistakes.
17. So we'll attempt to share a few of our experience with you, not so that you will try to do exactly what we do, but because it's a part of Little David's Life Story. Praise the Lord!
18. On the 28th of April after naptime, Alfred, Davidito & I were all three loving up, when Dito looked at me with those big dreamy Canarian black eyes & said, "Sara, I yub you!" pulled me down to kiss him, then pushed my head down to kiss some more!
19. It all developed so gently & lovingly, that he really was affectionate, eyes closed.--So guess what happened? For a bouncing climax (ha!), he spoke out in excited foreign tongues! He sounded very gypsy, similar to Abrahim! Afterwards, he lay still in my arms to rest and even reached out to love Alfred around the neck, too, thanking him for sharing!
20. Now often when we lie on the bed together to read a book, sometimes just at the point when I think he's really listening & interested, he'll look at me with those beautiful flirty eyes again, so that I know what he wants, or he'll put his arm around me & say, "Sara, come love me up big!"
24. (MO: GOD MADE CHILDREN ABLE TO ENJOY SEX, SO HE MUST'VE EXPECTED THEM TO!--I did!--All my life!--Thank God! I love it!--And it didn't hurt me any! Nearly all kids do anyhow, despite prohibitions!--And the only reason the System frowns on it is that the churches have taught sex is evil!--Which is contrary to the Bible!--How could God-created sexual enjoyment be a sin?!--The System is really screwed up! God help us!--They're the ones not normal!--But "let not your good be evil spoken of"!--So take it easy!)