The Family Children of God by insidersChildren of God Family International
Home Chat Boards Articles COG History COG Publications People Resources Search site map
exFamily.org > chatboards > genX > archives > post #24684

Re: When Peter wrote to Jim LaMattery

Posted by on December 03, 2005 at 15:14:35

I could not locate my initial email to Peter. I had written him, a few days prior to the below reply, prior to knowing that the Book Of Davidito existed. Peter stopped replying to me after I posed questions to him and Maria about Philip Slown and if, or how, he and Maria handeled Slown after my ex-wife, Donna Marchbank, informed them in 1993 about claims of abuse made by my daughters.