exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- memorial site: Does anyone here know if the memorial site for the suicide victims is still up? Some say it has been...
- , Apr , '17 : on GenX
- For Pro Abortion People: [----]
- Pastor Don, Apr 01, '17 09:43 on Journeys
- Another Great Step to #MAGA: [----]
- Pastor Don, Jan 30, '17 12:12 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: I was in the COG in Vancouver during the period you are studying. On several occasions I visited Jes...
- Perry Bulwer, Apr 12, '17 21:53 on Academic
- Re: Searching for Old Friends: To Hananiah Ironsides: Our ships passed in the night at Van. colony summer 1972. I remember you vivi...
- , Apr , '17 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work