exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Found a website for the "Wine Press" - a The Family International publication : Hello! Found a website for the "Wine Press" which is, as far as I can recall, a The Family Internati...
- Katie Stewart, Feb 12, '18 16:34 on GenX
- Re: Permission to Speak: Maybe do a bit of research before you criticize? As a newcomer to this site, you are obviously very ...
- Coordinator, Mar 28, '18 08:01 on Journeys
- If you are pro abortion you'll probably like this!: [----]
- Pastor Don, Jan 30, '18 18:33 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: Are you still looking for info on Russell Griggs
- , Jan , '18 : on Academic
- ‘Oh, What a Strange Trip it’s Been’: Just found this & it seems somewhat current. I miss so many of you good, non-obligatory friends, who...
- , Jan , '18 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work