exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Logic?: Written by an undergraduate, no doubt (ad hominem reasoning, which may be verboten in logic, but not...
- Thinker, Dec 09, '13 09:46 on GenX
- Thomas Jefferson: He started a project in his 20s. He cut segments of the Bible that he considered to be core to the d...
- Rpost, Dec 08, '13 01:55 on Journeys
- Sounds like a good consevative girl. Parents did a good job!: [----]
- Pastor Don, Dec 03, '13 22:03 on Soap Box
- Re: Undergraduate Researching C of G in Bangkok in 1970s: I knew Ms. Ross during a brief stay she had in NYC the spring /summer of 1972 before moving to Thail...
- , Dec , '13 : on Academic
- what can you tell me about him & his wife kathy?: I have been looking for news about their lives in the group
- gwen, Dec 05, '13 03:22 on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work