exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- More cult news, Members of quasi-Christian group murder young woman.: [----] [----]
- MG, Aug 20, '14 03:29 on GenX
- Thanks !!! (NT):
- Pastor Don, Jul 17, '14 08:50 on Journeys
- Israeli soldier speaks: [----]
- humanist, Sep 06, '14 22:00 on Soap Box
- Other Memoirs on Growing up Cult: Girl at the End of the World is an account of growing up in The Assembly, a smallist Christian cult ...
- Student, Aug 24, '14 12:50 on Academic
- Re: looking for Eric Hahn: thanks all I found him.
- , Aug , '14 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work