exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Any Canadian ex-members want to chat?: I am from NB., and I was with the C. of God in the year 1976. From February 76 to May 76, I was in M...
- , , ' : on GenX
- Interesting article: [----]
- Pastor Don, Feb 16, '20 20:12 on Journeys
- Been awhile since a Bee article! From Rome: [----]
- Pastor Don, Nov 04, '23 11:54 on Soap Box
- Re: The Family International today: Hi Griet, Did you get any of the information you were looking for?
- Natasha, Aug 26, '23 17:01 on Academic
- Re: Taipei: I lived there !
- , , ' : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work