exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Another Messiah of Sex: Indeed, the (the Bible) was THE defense against the onslaught of the MO-letters, this is today a tru...
- fh, May 21, '13 05:47 on GenX
- Re: Worship is a mystical experience, is it not?: Well, not really. Not the worship of the biblical God anyway. It depends on how you define your terms.
- fh, May 11, '13 09:45 on Journeys
- Re: If Barack Hussein Obama is a Christian: I don't care what religion or lack of religion a person is. I do care about their actions and imo I...
- really?, May 05, '13 22:07 on Soap Box
- Undergraduate Researching C of G in Bangkok in 1970s: I am an undergraduate student writing a paper on the political climate of Bangkok, Thailand in the 1...
- , May , '13 : on Academic
- Re: looking to chat: hello,i don't get on this site often anymore but just wanted to respond.i was with the cog in july -...
- , May , '13 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work