exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- It's Feb. 18th: Is anyone celebrating today? One thing to celebrate is we are no longer part of the destructive cult!!!
- Pastor Don, Feb 18, '17 11:13 on GenX
- Re: Thank you! : I too, thought it was beautful. Got the link from a website from an International Church in Rome whe...
- Pastor Don, Feb 14, '17 11:18 on Journeys
- Another Great Step to #MAGA: [----]
- Pastor Don, Jan 30, '17 12:12 on Soap Box
- New Book from Lois Kendall - "Born and Raised in a Sect": This is a very good book that is based on PHD research. I recommend reading. [----]
- , Jan , '17 : on Academic
- Looking for my friend.: Alex and I were close friends at St Andrrews University in late sixties. I went to USA and Alex got ...
- , Jan , '17 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work