exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- A thought about thoughts: Just curious about personal viewpoints post The Family: I left while still young (30) and I had a lo...
- Hu.anist, Nov 25, '15 08:40 on GenX
- Re: If You Are a Praying Person: I agree that people believe what they need to believe. I need to believe in a power greater than mys...
- Traveller, Jun 06, '15 19:33 on Journeys
- Re: OK, this is what I think: ISIS is confused and not very fundamental in that they attack other Muslims during Ramadan, kill chi...
- humanist, Jul 15, '15 02:38 on Soap Box
- Re: Activated USA: Does anyone know how Activated Ministries gets away with collecting 10's of 1000's if not millions b...
- , Jul , '15 : on Academic
- Re: Looking for news of Nicholas Robinhood: I knew Nick really well...we lived together in Southgate for a year and a half probably and I was hi...
- , Jul , '15 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work