exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Current situation: Why, Ari? Are you searching for free and easy sex?
- Coordinator, Dec 01, '17 05:42 on GenX
- Re: Sex with minors: I think It started in the late 70' but maybe before. It didn't happen to all children because not al...
- Jeanne, Sep 14, '17 10:21 on Journeys
- Re: More Collusion in the Election: Duh, it's satire!
- Pastor Don, Oct 20, '17 13:02 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: Hello everyone, I appreciate the people who have reached out to offer their insights into the Jesus...
- Alex, Dec 10, '17 12:57 on Academic
- Re: Former Vancouver Jesus People Army/COG members: I was coleader of the Shepherd's Call coffee house and was there when the entire place was blessed b...
- , Dec , '17 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work