exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: a little context: Not that it matters as I am as you say, an outside voice asking, not sharing. A courtesy explanation...
- Tom, Feb 25, '15 15:20 on GenX
- If You Are a Praying Person: If you are a praying person please pray for peace and also for the comfort and protection for these ...
- Pastor Don, Jan 22, '15 18:56 on Journeys
- Re: The thing about humanitarian ideals: I have hope for the world. The youth of today are standing up and speaking out. They are exposing op...
- humanist, Dec 05, '14 07:53 on Soap Box
- Re: Location of "The Ranch": You posted that awhile back and I hope you've been able to find what you're looking for. But just in...
- Tom, Feb 06, '15 00:13 on Academic
- Re: Seeking Tabithia of Uriah the Hitite: Tab is a Bag Lady in TO. She doesn't like contact with many. Even her kids.She stays at a halfway ho...
- Jason/Justin, Feb 20, '15 16:40 on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work