exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Found a website for the "Wine Press" - a The Family International publication : Hello! Found a website for the "Wine Press" which is, as far as I can recall, a The Family Internati...
- Katie Stewart, Feb 12, '18 16:34 on GenX
- Re: Great Insigthful Article: Just to clarify. The article is satire, the Babylon Bee is a Christian satirical website!As it says ...
- Pastor Don, Jan 26, '18 03:18 on Journeys
- If you are pro abortion you'll probably like this!: [----]
- Pastor Don, Jan 30, '18 18:33 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: Are you still looking for info on Russell Griggs
- , Jan , '18 : on Academic
- Re: Brazil: Hello Elisha, My name is Aaron I am looking for my father who spent time in Brazil his name was Jam...
- , Jan , '18 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work