exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Opinion : In my opinion Yes...
- , , ' : on GenX
- If You Are a Praying Person: If you are a praying person please pray for peace and also for the comfort and protection for these ...
- Pastor Don, Jan 22, '15 18:56 on Journeys
- Re: Informative Aritcle on ISIS in the Atlantic: Every Islamic person I know sees ISIS as a sham. their spouted doctrine is wahhabist, like saudi ara...
- humanist, Apr 25, '15 15:06 on Soap Box
- Re: Location of "The Ranch": Hi again, I am sorry I made a mistake. It's route 107 that goes straight down south of Thurber about...
- , Apr , '15 : on Academic
- Re: Looking for Paul: left nj september 1975 with sister sarah brother Gabriel and another Brother all in robes! sold all ...
- , Apr , '15 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work