exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: List of known members of The Family International child-abuse cult: I believe you should check this man out too. John 'Gideon' Harnett. He was a member. It disturbs me ...
- Deborah, Jan 04, '17 10:57 on GenX
- Letter From Corrie Ten Boom: Good read if you are a beliver and if you are not! [----]
- Pastor Don, Jan 14, '17 14:07 on Journeys
- We should all be for clean energy: Can any one here help with this! [----]
- Pastor Don, Jan 10, '17 16:52 on Soap Box
- New Book from Lois Kendall - "Born and Raised in a Sect": This is a very good book that is based on PHD research. I recommend reading. [----]
- , Jan , '17 : on Academic
- Looking for my friend.: Alex and I were close friends at St Andrrews University in late sixties. I went to USA and Alex got ...
- , Jan , '17 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work