exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- alcohol and other isms: Regarding AA?NA there are many things that are disturbing to me: 1) It states that is is not a relig...
- humanist, Jul 01, '15 13:33 on GenX
- Re: If You Are a Praying Person: I agree that people believe what they need to believe. I need to believe in a power greater than mys...
- Traveller, Jun 06, '15 19:33 on Journeys
- OK, this is what I think: First, I do think that apocalyptic christian cults led by people like Koresh, Manson, Berg, Jeffs, J...
- Student, Jun 20, '15 13:51 on Soap Box
- Re: You can contact me: My wife suffered from this. She still is as there is an underground criminal network targeting her s...
- , Jun , '15 : on Academic
- Re: Looking for Paul: left nj september 1975 with sister sarah brother Gabriel and another Brother all in robes! sold all ...
- , Jun , '15 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work