exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Where did Berg say MLs are more important than the Bible?: I don't remember anything specific, this senior citizen mind doesn't work as well as it used to. The...
- Pastor Don, Jan 18, '18 08:31 on GenX
- Re: Sex with minors: Your loved one's family left at a good time. Sex with small children started in the house of Berg, w...
- [..], Dec 18, '17 14:38 on Journeys
- Re: More Collusion in the Election: Duh, it's satire!
- Pastor Don, Oct 20, '17 13:02 on Soap Box
- Re: Jesus People/COG in Vancouver: Are you still looking for info on Russell Griggs
- , Oct , '17 : on Academic
- Re: Looking: I know where he is. Not sure if anyone pays attention to these old posts
- , Oct , '17 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work