exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Another One Bites the Dust: Well, this so called "Christ on earth" is going away for a long time.
- , , ' : on GenX
- If You Are a Praying Person: If you are a praying person please pray for peace and also for the comfort and protection for these ...
- Pastor Don, Jan 22, '15 18:56 on Journeys
- ISIS on freedom of choice: Study the source: Dabiq is an English-language online magazine put out by the Islamic State in Syria & Iraq. The curre...
- Student, Mar 11, '15 10:28 on Soap Box
- Re: Location of "The Ranch": Hi again, I am sorry I made a mistake. It's route 107 that goes straight down south of Thurber about...
- , Mar , '15 : on Academic
- Re: Seeking Tabithia of Uriah the Hitite: Tab is a Bag Lady in TO. She doesn't like contact with many. Even her kids.She stays at a halfway ho...
- Jason/Justin, Feb 20, '15 16:40 on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work