exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Re: Looking for a Specific Song: I'M A SURVIVOR Composed by Micah (Am)I sat down to a card game on the (Dm)day that I was born, (E)...
- Nadie, Mar 21, '22 22:47 on GenX
- Interesting article: [----]
- Pastor Don, Feb 16, '20 20:12 on Journeys
- Abortion: Read this and thought it was spot on: If you praise a woman who aborted her child bc "she did what w...
- Pastor Don, May 16, '22 20:19 on Soap Box
- Re: You are right: Just to add some humor: If it takes 16 years to respond to this I'll be 85 years old if I'm still al...
- Pastor Don, May 05, '22 17:30 on Academic
- Re: Former Vancouver Jesus People Army/COG members: Had been with the JPA about a year, when leadership decided to join cog, and become one of their col...
- , , ' : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work