exFamily.org Boards and Live Chat:
In addition, our Live Chatroom offering instant live java chat with no moderation, we host five discussion boards, serving different audiences and users, different needs and purposes.
Each discussion board has it's own subset of rules in addition to our general policies—kindly differentiate between the boards and observe them carefully:
Please note that our coordinators operate in a non-editorial capacity, and
that by posting on these boards, you publish material instantly, world-wide, and as the publisher of your own content,
you assume full legal responsibility for your statements.
User end HTML Code and Layout:
The exFamily.org boards allow a limited number of html tags for formatting, and
codes for creating smileys. Learn about these tips and tricks for using our locally hosted boards.
- LATEST POSTS:
- Macau: Does anyone know if someone is still living at the old Macau compound? I remember hearing that Julia...
- , Jun , '14 : on GenX
- Thanks !!! (NT):
- Pastor Don, Jul 17, '14 08:50 on Journeys
- A bit old, but 2 cults together: [----]
- Pastor Don, Jul 02, '14 06:54 on Soap Box
- Review of Two Books on Growing Up in High Demand Organizations: I'm just finishing up The Witness Wore Red about the former cult member who helped bring FLDS leader...
- Student, Jun 15, '14 13:02 on Academic
- Re: looking for Eric Hahn: thanks all I found him.
- , Jun , '14 : on CQ
- There is a world of difference
Summary by a UN aid worker on the differences between legitimate aid organizations and The Family International's FCF work